The Board is committed to ensuring the highest standards of ethical behaviour and accountability within the Company. As such, the Company’s corporate governance structures seek to promote integrity and responsible decision making. To the extent that they are relevant to the organisation, the Company has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations: 3rd Edition (Revised Principles).
The Company’s corporate governance principles and policies are therefore structured as follows:
- Principle 1 – Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2 – Structure the Board to add value
- Principle 3 – Promote ethical and responsible decision making
- Principle 4 – Safeguard integrity in financial reporting
- Principle 5 – Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6 – Respect the rights of Shareholders
- Principle 7 – Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8 – Remunerate fairly and responsibly
The corporate governance practices of the Company are compliant with the Revised Principles.
Click here to down load the 2018 Corporate Governance Statement.
Click here to down load the Corporate Governance Charter.
Click here to down load the Company Security Trading Policy.
Click here to down load the Company Diversity Policy.
Click here to down load the Company Risk Management Policy.